The Pro Voting Manager WordPress plugin has an extensive voting report panel feature. The voting report panel allows you to display the details of voting information for each post and different post types. Here are the functionality details of the voting report page.
- Get total vote counts for every post.
- Get like and dislike vote counts for every post.
- Set filters to show only like/dislike vote counts.
- You can set a custom date range to get detailed reports of post-voting.
- Add manual votes ( like/dislike ) for any posts.
- Remove votes for any posts/pages.
- Download voting counts in CSV format.